2. Takashi Tsunoda and Seiichi Moriya (2008) Measurement of flight speed and estimation of flight distance of the bean bug, Riptortus pedestris (Fabricius) (Heteroptera: Alydidae) and the rice bug, Leptocorisa chinensis Dallas (Heteroptera: Alydidae) with a speed sensor and flight mills. Applied Entomology and Zoology 43: 451-456.
3. Takashi Tsunoda and Seiichi Moriya (2008) Estimation of flight distance of an insect with flight mill and speed sensor. Syokubutu-Boueki 62: 393-396.
4. Takashi Tsunoda (2007) Seasonal change in habitat utilization by Haemaphysalis longicornis (Acari: Ixodidae): plant, litter, and soil. Journal of Medical Entomology 44: 575-579.
5. Takashi Tsunoda (2007) Inter- and intra-specific associations of hard ticks in relation to questing site. Journal of Parasitology 93: 531-541.
6. Takashi Tsunoda (2006) Ticks. Shinrin-Kagaku 47: 60-63.
7. Takashi Tsunoda, Shikoh Kasuga, and Hiroshi Amano (2004) Estimation of the density of nymphs of the bush tick, Haemaphysalis longicornis (Acari: Ixodidae), by the catch effort method. Experimental and Applied Acarology 32: 69-78.
8. Takashi Tsunoda and Shiro Tatsuzawa (2004) Ambush height of nymphs of the bush tick, Haemaphysalis longicornis, and its closely related species, H. mageshimaensis: correlation with body size of the host. Parasitology 128: 503-509.
9. Takashi Tsunoda (2004) Tick bite cases in researchers studying deer in Boso Peninsula, central Japan. Medical Entomology and Zoology 55: 243-245.
Research:Community ecology of ticks of large mammals, Host-seeking behavior of blood-sucking arthropods