- Development of microsphere-based simultaneous multiple assays and surveillance systems for multiple infectious diseases in Africa
- Health and Demographic Surveillance System (HDSS) in Lao PDR.
- Epidemiological studies for child health in Kenya.
- Research on dengue prevention through a residential environmental clean-up program in Sri Lanka.
- Finding malaria vaccine candidate antigens using microsphere-based simultaneous multiple assays.
- Ethnographic study on difficulties among families with infants in Tohoku, Japan.
- A scientific approach to community-led total sanitation strategies in Africa.
- Non-communicable disease (NCD) project by JICA in Sri Lanka (English: google translation from Japanese/日本語）
- Breast Cancer Early Detection Project by JICA in Serbia (English）